Verdansk might just be one of the most hectic places to be in nowadays. Call Of Duty Warzone is all set to enter a new era with Black Ops: Cold War. Nonetheless, fans of the game can in no means stop grinding for their last Modern Warfare moments.
So if you are thinking about heading back to Verdansk with back-to-back losses on your shoulders, read on to find some helpful tips. We do not guarantee you any wins if you follow these tips but rest assured, you will have a better chance than you do now.
Gameplay in Warzone varies according to the modes. Solos are very different from duos or trios. If you like to play your game solo, third parties in Verdansk must be your regular nightmares.
It doesn’t matter if you have self-revive or buyback money, expect players to pop up anytime and anywhere. Even more so when you are engaging with an enemy and making a lot of noise. So here’s the first tip for solo players only:
- After engaging with an enemy (confirmed kill or not) make sure to scout every open direction around you instead of focusing on the enemy or his/her loot.
Third parties prey on players that are low on health or busy looting standing still. Yes, never ever stand still. You are a sitting duck otherwise.
READ MORE- Call Of Duty Cold War: Nuclear Codes Parceled As Content Creators Enjoy Early Access
For Duos and Trios and Squads, the tips are far more conventional.
- Firstly, decide on the landing spot. If you are intending on hot dropping, know how to drop. If you are the first one to drop, very well, equip and start mowing down helpless lootless players. Cover your friend/s and be ready to secure a ton of cash along with some quick kills. Never land too far away from your teammates. That is not beneficial for either one of you.
- Secondly, use your vehicles judiciously. If you are using a chopper you are making a lot of noise. Get ready to interact.
- Thirdly, communicate properly. You are in a team for a reason. The better everyone communicates, the easier it is to progress through every circle.
- Lastly, choose your loadout properly. Use the Fully Loaded perk. Get smoke grenades and C4. C4s are extremely overpowered in Warzone and if you don’t have it you’re making your life difficult. Proper weapons should be distributed amidst the squad for fruitful results. For best results use the Grau for mid and long-range gunfights.
Yes, you can lose a game of Warzone even after following these tips. Nonetheless, you will only be better prepared for the next game with every loss. Analyze the mistakes that cost you the game. And before you know it, dropping into Verdansk for another game will seem a lot easier.
Watch this space for more Call Of Duty related content.