Connect with us

Sports News

CS:GO-“The Decision was Made Exclusively by the Organization,” says Former MiBR Player

mm

Published

on

CS:GO-"The Decision was Made Exclusively by the Organization," says Former MiBR Player

Competitive CS:GO has been through a lot of tittle-tattle in the last few weeks. The most anticipated tournament of the summer concluded with a distressing scandal that left a deep stain on CS:GO.

The ‘coach bug’ scandal led to the banning of three coaches. The initial investigation started by veteran Michal Slowinski pointed to the possibility of more names on the list. As a result of which, a series of names were unearthed.

Among the three coaches who were banned was MiBR’s Ricardo “⁠dead⁠” Sinigaglia. MiBR experienced a deteriorating run so far. The team failed to perform since the player break that resulted in an early exit at the ESL One Cologne- Europe.

This led to the difficult decision of releasing  Fernando “⁠fer⁠” Alvarenga, Epitacio “⁠TACO⁠” de Melo, team coach Ricardo “⁠dead⁠” Sinigaglia and Gabriel “⁠FalleN⁠” Toledo just followed suit and decided to step down.

The ongoing crisis left the remaining members uncertain about their future. Most importantly, the roster was cut down to just two active players: Vito“⁠kNgV-⁠” Giuseppe and Alencar “⁠trk⁠” Rossato.

ALSO READ- Former CS:GO Coach to ‘Accept Any Punishment’ for Cheating

CS:GO- MiBR remaining players feel uncertain about their future

Alencar “⁠trk⁠” Rossato is one-half of the remaining players on the roster. The 25-year-old joined the team in May, replacing Ignacio “meyern” Meyer. But felt disconnected after the mass exodus. The player used Instagram as a medium to express what he was going through.

He said, “I am going back to Brazil in a few hours. I will use this time in Brazil to be close to my family and friends and to think long and hard about everything. I will give an update in the following days/weeks. Just to be clear: there is nothing set about my future yet.”

Epitacio “⁠TACO⁠” de Melo shared his dissatisfaction via a TwitLonger post. He revealed that the decision was made exclusively by the organization.

He went on to say that, “I’m sad that I have to leave my teammates FalleN, fer, kNg, trk and dead – especially in the current team situation, but looking forward to seeing what the future holds!”

Things look pretty dim for the organization right now. Apart from the fact that a new coach will need to be appointed, filling the remaining vacancies is also an uphill task.

But let’s not forget that MiBR has been pretty dominant, finishing first at the ESL Pro League Season 8 – North America. The organization would be looking forward to redeeming itself during subsequent tournaments. Stay tuned for more updates!

mm

Christine founded Sports Grind Entertainment with an aim to bring relevant and unaltered Sports news to the general public with a specific view point for each story catered by the team. She is a proficient journalist who holds a reputable portfolio with proficiency in content analysis and research.

Christine founded Sports Grind Entertainment with an aim to bring relevant and unaltered Sports news to the general public with a specific view point for each story catered by the team. She is a proficient journalist who holds a reputable portfolio with proficiency in content analysis and research.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports News

“Let’s Box Tony!” – Dustin Poirier Responds to Tony Ferguson’s Training Video

mm

Published

on

"Let's Box Tony!" - Dustin Poirier Responds to Tony Ferguson's Training Video

Former UFC interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier hasn’t been in an action since his win against Dan Hooker on June 27 in the main event of the UFC Fight Night: Poirier vs Hooker.

While he was about to bag a fight against Tony Ferguson at UFC 254, the lightweight thriller is far from materializing.

Following some tussles with the administrators over pay issues, Dustin Poirier opted to move out from the matchup. However, he was highly interested in facing Tony Ferguson. That said, Poirier is still interested in the fight as he recently called out ‘El Cucuy’ for a boxing contest on social media.

Dustin Poirier has some interesting ideas

After teasing a charitable MMA event against Conor McGregor, ‘The Diamond’ has again shifted his focus to Ferguson. Retweeting a clip of Ferguson’s latest training session, Poirier wrote in the caption, “Let’s box Tony.”

While Ferguson was showcasing his striking abilities in the clip, Poirier wants to square off against him. No wonder it will be an alluring matchup to see.

Poirer vs Ferguson is still in the air, as the administrators are yet to come to terms. Meanwhile, Poirier’s open offer to Ferguson can settle the tussle. However, it is still too early to say so.

Poirier (26-6) and Ferguson (26-4) are two of the most looming lightweights on the UFC roster. They are also the top-gunners in the current lightweight tale. Thus, a matchup between them makes sense at this point. An immediate victory will enable them to fight for the title against the champion.

Poirer and Ferguson are also A-listed strikers. It is no surprise that a fight between them will be stylistically alluring to watch. However, they need to settle the paperwork. If the fight materializes, fight fans will get to witness one of the best matches in the UFC.

What are your thoughts on Dustin Poirier vs Tony Ferguson?

Continue the conversation on the app, join other MMA fans on MMA Fans App

mm

Christine founded Sports Grind Entertainment with an aim to bring relevant and unaltered Sports news to the general public with a specific view point for each story catered by the team. She is a proficient journalist who holds a reputable portfolio with proficiency in content analysis and research.

Continue Reading

Sports News

“AJ Went to Another Level” – Eddie Hearn on Anthony Joshua’s Sparring Session With Joe Joyce

mm

Published

on

"AJ Went to Another Level" - Eddie Hearn on Anthony Joshua's Sparring Session With Joe Joyce

It looks like the unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and heavyweight contender Joe Joyce are set to clash with each other before their respective fights this year.

No, the clash won’t be a professional bout, but in the gym in the form of sparring. The two former Olympic medalists have sparred multiple times in the past while being a part of Team GB’s amateur program.

Joshua won the Gold in the 2012 Olympics in Beijing while Joe Joyce won a Silver in the next Olympics in Rio.

“There’ve been many bruising sessions over the years,” Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn said.

“Joe has been around for many years on the amateur scene. When AJ was coming through, Joe was one of the experienced guys and some of their spars have been fantastic.

“Obviously AJ went to another level, but Joe is still an outstanding heavyweight,” Hearn added.

Who are Anthony Joshua and Joe Joyce’s next opponents?

Anthony Joshua (23-1, 21 KOs) is set to face the IBF mandatory Kubrat Pulev on December 12 this year. His last fight was a rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr., where he avenged his only loss and won his titles back.

Joe Joyce (11-0, 10 KOs) is scheduled to face fellow undefeated contender, Daniel Dubois. After the bout got canceled twice this year because of the COVID-19 lockdown, the date was finally decided to be October 24.

However, as the restrictions on gatherings did not ease up, the bout has been postponed again to November. As of now, the final date remains unclear.

With both heavyweights ready to slug it out in sparring, it will be interesting to see how “The Juggernaut” performs against an elite level boxer like Joshua. Although he has sparred with current WBC champ Tyson Fury in the past, the two champions have different styles.

As for Joshua, it will prime him for a big strong heavyweight like Pulev. Sparring different styles will also keep his timing right, as he will fight after an entire year. How will these sparring sessions help their overall game? Only time will tell.

mm

Christine founded Sports Grind Entertainment with an aim to bring relevant and unaltered Sports news to the general public with a specific view point for each story catered by the team. She is a proficient journalist who holds a reputable portfolio with proficiency in content analysis and research.

Continue Reading

Sports News

“No More Messing Around”- Bubba Wallace Reveals Details on Conversation With Michael Jordan

mm

Published

on

"No More Messing Around"- Bubba Wallace Reveals Details on Conversation With Michael Jordan

Earlier this month, Denny Hamlin and Michael Jordan teamed up to set up a new NASCAR team for 2021. The one-car team will feature Bubba Wallace behind the wheel come 2021. Recently, Wallace spoke about racing for his new team next year.

The Richard Petty Motorsports driver revealed that he spoke to the NBA legend, and they outlined their game plan. Speaking to NASCAR ahead of the race, he said, “He called me and said, ‘We want to do this right, no more messing around, we want to win’.

“I want to go out there and showcase what I can do behind the wheel.”

What else did Bubba Wallace say?

He confessed that things have not gone his way, but there are plenty of chances to get to victory lane. The 26-year-old recorded a best finish of 6th at Las Vegas at the 2020 Pennzoil 400 presented by Jiffy Lube earlier this season.

Aug 16, 2020; Daytona Beach, FL, USA; NASCAR Cup Series driver Bubba Wallace (43) wrecks his car in turn one during the Go Bowling 235 Road Course at Daytona International Speedway. Mandatory Credit: Douglas DeFelice-USA TODAY Sports | Credit: Reuters

Since then, his results have been up and down, with four more Top-10 finishes to his name. This also includes a season-best of 5th place at Daytona.

Coming back to the Vegas race, the Richard Petty Motorsports team even brought in new updates. Speaking about his expectations, he admitted that the conditions will be hot and slick. Sadly, that predicted good result never came to pass, and he languished in 28th place.

Denny Hamlin and Michael Jordan have already promised that they will deliver a fast car. However, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and Jordan’s team is a massive wildcard in terms of performance. It is clear that Hamlin and Jordan recognize Wallace’s talent and want to give him a car that is worthy of such talent.

ALSO READ- “Tip of the Iceberg”- Kevin Harvick on the Impact of Bubba Wallace, Michael Jordan, and Denny Hamlin Joining Forces

mm

Christine founded Sports Grind Entertainment with an aim to bring relevant and unaltered Sports news to the general public with a specific view point for each story catered by the team. She is a proficient journalist who holds a reputable portfolio with proficiency in content analysis and research.

Continue Reading

Trending