Connect with us

Entertainment

Ex-Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher refuses to wear mask amid pandemic

mm

Published

on

Ex-Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher refuses to wear mask amid pandemic

Former Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher is calling “f–king bulls–t” on the coronavirus pandemic.

The 53-year-old said he refuses to wear a mask inside stores and on public transportation because he feels the rules are infringing on his rights.

“There are too many civil liberties being taken away from us now,” he said, according to the UK’s Sun. “I went to Manchester the other week on the train and the guy was like, ‘Can you put your mask on, because the Transport Police are going to come on and fine you £1,000? But you don’t have to put it on if you’re eating.’

“I was saying, ‘Oh right, this killer virus that’s sweeping through the train is going to attack us but it’s going to see me having a sandwich and go, leave him, he’s having his lunch.”

The “Wonderwall” singer also admitted he chartered a private jet for a vacation last month so he wouldn’t have to wear a mask, as the protective covering is required on all commercial flights.

“There was six of us and we were like, ‘F going to Heathrow and being marched around and being told what to do,’” he said. “So we went by private jet and it was very pleasant.”

In an attempt to be humble, Gallagher played down his private jet charter.

“It’s not something I do often because they are expensive for what they are but the ballache of having to get on a plane in a mask,” he explained. “I was just like, ‘F–k it.’”

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Jon Hamm hits the beach with bikini-clad girlfriend Anna Osceola

mm

Published

on

Jon Hamm hits the beach with bikini-clad girlfriend Anna Osceola

Jon Hamm and girlfriend Anna Osceola had some fun in the Santa Barbara sun over the weekend.

On Saturday, the 49-year-old “Mad Men” actor enjoyed a beach day with his 32-year-old lady love. Sporting white board shorts, Hamm led the way in the sand as Osceola followed wearing a strapless green bikini.

Osceola, who also appeared on “Mad Men” in 2015 as Clementine, was first linked to Hamm in 2017. In June, Us Weekly confirmed the two are an item.

In September 2019, Hamm sparked dating rumors with Ben Affleck’s ex, Lindsay Shookus, after the pair took in a Broadway show together.

Hamm also dated actress Jennifer Westfeldt for 18 years. They announced their split in 2015.

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Allison Mack’s wife Nicki Clyne defends Nxivm ‘sex cult’

mm

Published

on

Allison Mack’s wife Nicki Clyne defends Nxivm ‘sex cult’

“Battlestar Galactica” actress and Nxivm devotee Nicki Clyne — the wife of former “Smallville” star Allison Mack — defended the upstate cult Tuesday, saying she wouldn’t trade her experiences in it “for anything.”

“It’s very unfortunate the way that the word Nxivm has been applied and is now synonymous with the term sexual cult, which I don’t even know how to define what that is,” Clyne told CBS’ “This Morning” alongside four other Nxivm members.

The five supporters recently brought a bizarre petition to Brooklyn federal prosecutors demanding they answer questions about alleged prosecutorial misconduct committed against Nxivm co-founder and convicted sex trafficker Keith Raniere.

Raniere was convicted on a slew of charges in 2019 for starting a master-slave group called DOS within Nxivm where prosecutors said women were forced to seduce him, go on strict diets and have his initials branded onto their skin. He’s currently behind bars at a Brooklyn detention center awaiting an Oct. 27 sentencing.

Clyne, who allegedly quit her job on the set of “Battlestar” to follow Raniere, admitted to being a part of DOS, but defended the group.

“We’re not denying that certain things took place,” Clyne, who’s never been charged with a crime, told CBS.

“There’s evidence that certain things happened. How they happened, why they happened and why certain people chose them — that’s a whole other conversation.”

The Canadian starlet — who can be seen in footage from the purported self-help group in the HBO docuseries “The Vow” — gave the interview a day before Seagram’s liquor heiress Clare Bronfman, who bankrolled Nxivm, is set to be sentenced for her role in the group.

Mack, purportedly Raniere’s right-hand woman in DOS, has pleaded guilty to racketeering and conspiracy charges, including extortion and forced labor — admitting that she instructed women in the group “to perform services for me” and that the system was “designed to make them think they could suffer serious harm” if they didn’t perform those tasks, because they’d handed over damaging collateral like nude photos.

Federal prosecutors claimed in 2018 that Mack and Clyne were wed “at the behest of… Keith Raniere” but the two haven’t spoken for a year and a half as the demure blonde awaits sentencing.

“Part of the conditions of her bail is that she can’t speak to anyone who is affiliated in any way with the case or Nxivm,” Clyne said. “This has been the hardest, most humbling experience of my life.”

Despite the serious charges against Nxivm, Clyne said she wouldn’t hesitate to continue being part of the group.

“I wouldn’t trade my experiences for anything,” she said.

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

New pics show Emma Corrin as Princess Di in ‘The Crown’

mm

Published

on

New pics show Emma Corrin as Princess Di in 'The Crown'

Netflix has revealed new pictures of Gillian Anderson as British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Emma Corrin as the late Princess Diana ahead of the season four release of “The Crown” on November 15.

In one photo, Anderson, 52, is seen wearing a blue suit while standing on the stairs of 10 Downing Street, the UK government’s headquarters.

Other photos show Corrin, 24, dressed to the nines as Di, as paparazzi crowd the young royal. Another with co-star Josh O’Connor, 30, as Prince Charles shows the new couple walking the red carpet flanked by shutterbugs.

Netflix teased what Season 4 will cover, implying there’s some tension ahead for the palace — as fans and anglophiles are well aware. “Change is coming. 15th November,” the streaming giant tweeted.

“The Crown” is treading some dramatic waters, as then-Lady Diana Spencer is about to be injected into the royal family. History has shown that this moment caused tremors in Kensington Palace, including Charles and Diana’s well-documented tumultuous relationship before her untimely death in 1997.

The show first teased Diana’s arrival back in August, after Corrin was seen on set in January, sporting the beloved royal’s signature haircut.

Hairstylist Sam McKnight, Princess Diana’s personal stylist for seven years until her death in 1997, recreated the ‘do on Corrin for the Netflix show.

“It felt weird,” McKnight — who created Diana’s trademark tousled crop cut in 1990 — told British Vogue, adding he initially questioned taking on the role to recreate his former client’s hair at first.

“To be honest, Emma is playing Diana before I even met her, so it felt fine,” he said. “We took a nod to the photos of Diana [in that period] and made a little pastiche of it.”

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Continue Reading

Trending