Connect with us

Entertainment

Travis Scott’s giant chicken McNugget pillow resells for $450

mm

Published

on

Travis Scott's giant chicken McNugget pillow resells for $450

This is one lit pillow.

Travis Scott fans are going sicko-mode over a 3-foot-long Chicken McNugget themed pillow the rapper is selling in conjunction with his personalized meal at McDonald’s.

Last week, Scott and the fast-food chain went viral when they launched a collab meal. Fans can pull up to a drive-thru, tell the worker, “Cactus Jack sent me,” and get a quarter-pounder with cheese and bacon, fries with barbecue dipping sauce and a Sprite, for $6. It’s available until Oct. 4.

In addition to the food, the “Astroworld” rapper, 28, sold personalized Micky D’s-themed merch on his website, including the $90 McNugget Pillow — though the entire collection has since sold out.

Other items from the collection included $290 denim shorts and a $40 “Smile clutch” (which is just a Happy Meal box with a special print on it).

While McDonald’s will be restocking soon, hungry fans can’t wait for the collectibles. On StockX, a popular merch resale website, the pillow can be purchased for a bid of around $450.

T-shirts, beanies, key rings and masks from the collection can also be found there, for a high price.

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Billie Eilish announces premiere date for AppleTV+ documentary

mm

Published

on

Billie Eilish announces premiere date for AppleTV+ documentary

Get ready to see a lot more of Billie Eilish.

The 18-year-old singer, who has been notoriously hush-hush about many aspects of her private life, announced the premiere date for her forthcoming AppleTV+ documentary feature film, called “Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry.”

Directed by R.J. Cutler (“The September Issue,” “The War Room”), the documentary is slated to premiere in theaters and on Apple TV+ in February 2021.

The five-time Grammy winner released her debut album “WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?” in 2019 and followed it up this year with the official James Bond theme song “No Time To Die” for the forthcoming film. She also debuted a song, “My Future,” at the 2020 Democratic National convention.

In the trailer to announce the documentary, a very young — and blonde — Eilish can be seen smiling while sitting at a piano, playfully slapping some of the keys while giggling. It’s the only snippet showing Eilish in documentary, which she has said makes her feel “terrified.”

“I’ve seen no part of it,” she told NME of the documentary in January. “I’m terrified. I’m freaked out. They’ve been filming since like July of 2018 … Who has that much footage of them that they’ve never seen? I’m terrified.”

Billie Eilish
Billie EilishKenneth Cappello; YouTube/AppleTV+

Eilish, who is known for donning baggy clothing to hide her body, sent fans into a frenzy in March during a concert when she showed a video on the jumbotron of her stripping down as a protest to body shaming. She also released a short video in May called “Not My Responsibility” calling out haters.

“If I wear what is comfortable, I am not a woman,” she says in the video. “If I shed the layers, I’m a slut. Though you’ve never seen my body, you still judge it and judge me for it. Why?”

The young star also has been very open about her struggles with mental health, opening up about suicidal thoughts that led to her hit song, “Everything I Wanted,” and her obsessive fanbase, which has led to her filing at least one restraining order.

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Bad blood rages on between Hamptons mayor and political rivals

mm

Published

on

Bad blood rages on between Hamptons mayor and political rivals

A Hamptons mayor is being booted out of his home — and a political rival says it’s elaborate payback over a recent election.

After bad blood boiled between new Southampton mayor Jesse Warren and wealthy local poobah Mark Epley, Epley purchased Warren’s pad from Citibank executive Brandt Portugal.

And now — days after Epley’s son, Zach, was beaten to a coveted Village Board seat by candidates backed by Warren — Mark has handed Warren paperwork saying that he won’t renew his lease when it expires at the end of the month.

Zach told local news site 27east that Warren “dug his own grave on that one.” He accused Warren of using very aggressive campaigning tactics during the election.

“It’s about how nasty he was during the election,” Zach said, “Why are we gonna keep somebody on a property that was so awful to us?”

(Warren didn’t comment to 27east on his behavior while campaigning.)

Back in July, when the property deal was in the works, Warren told The Post he feared it was a ploy to remove him from office, since the mayor must be a resident of the village. But Mark insisted to Page Six on Friday that the heave-ho is not political.

“No matter what the results of the election were, we were not going to renew,” he told us, saying that Warren wanted the ability to sublease and didn’t want Epley to have access to the property.

As for his son’s comments, Epley said Zach “is not an owner of the property.” Zach had previously told The Post that the purchase was purely about business — and nothing to do with the feud.

“We own a few properties on Long Island, and this was just an opportunity that came up,” he said.

Warren has leased the two-bedroom pad for five years.

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Health-care workers can get tickets to ‘SNL’ season premiere

mm

Published

on

Health-care workers can get tickets to 'SNL' season premiere

“Saturday Night Live” has an interesting “thank you” offer for brave health-care workers: Free tickets to this week’s Season 46 in-studio premiere.

Unsurprisingly, tickets earmarked for front-line medical personnel are still available for both Saturday’s afternoon dress rehearsal and late-night live show, which will feature former cast member Chris Rock and musical guest Megan Thee Stallion. Tickets for the public, however, have already been scooped up.

It’s the first in-person program at 30 Rockefeller Center since the sketch comedy series shut down Studio 8H due to the coronavirus pandemic last spring.

According to COVID-19 stipulations laid out on ticketing site 1iota, attendees can request two, seven, eight or nine tickets for people within their personal “social bubble.” That’s defined as “a group of people, related or unrelated, who have repeatedly entered into close contact (defined as less than 6 feet) with all others in that group, on multiple occasions prior to the night of the show.”

The following guidelines and precautions also will need to be followed:

  • All people in a “bubble” for whom tickets have been requested must come to the show, or no one in that group will be seated.
  • Audience members must take a self-administered lower nasal antigen test upon arrival, with results given before the show.
  • Temperature checks will be required at check-in.
  • Face coverings/masks will be required inside the building; no bandanas, gaiters or masks with vents will be allowed.
  • Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted and their party also may not be allowed in.

In addition, all audience members will be asked:

  • Are you exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19?
  • Have you exhibited any symptoms to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
  • Have you had a positive COVID-19 test within the past 14 days?
  • Have you been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, within the past 14 days?
  • Have you traveled to any of the following states in the past 14 days? Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin or Wyoming. (The list is based on NY state’s quarantine advisory.)

Saturday’s show will be Rock’s third time hosting the sketch program. It also will mark comedian Jim Carrey’s debut as Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, just four days after Biden and Donald Trump face off in Tuesday’s first prime-time 2020 presidential debate.

Since the coronavirus lockdown put an end to studio shows last season, the cast has put together three remote episodes with guest stars including Brad Pitt and Tom Hanks.

mm

Francis is a sports enthusiast who loves indulging in occasional baseball matches. He is a passionate journalist who flaunts a perfect hold over the English language. He currently caters his skills for the MLB & NBA section of Sports Grind Entertainment.

Continue Reading

Trending